🚀 Your responsibility:
- As the first key hire for the Netherlands, you ensure a successful commercial launch in nilo’s new market by acquiring first customers and key brands to bring nilo from startup to scale up.
- You will speak with HR and People Leaders to understand their challenges and company goals, and be the voice of change for the stigma of mental health in your country.
👀 You'll be successful with these skills:
- You speak Dutch on a native or near native level and fluent English
- You’ve gained experience in Outbound B2B SaaS Sales for the past 3-5 years
- You’ve successfully owned and taken care of full sales cycles (from prospecting, demoing, negotiation, to closing)
- You know that pipeline management and forecasting are key to your success
- You're a great mix between technical, business and sales savvy and know when to use your skills in the right situation
- Your genuine interest in psychology and wellbeing will be well supported working in a mental health startup, where we practice what we preach
- You enjoy being creative in your work, and your creativity brings you closer to solve customer problems and support customers where needed
- You enjoy finding the right problem-to-tech-solution match
- You are a self-starter and bring the drive to challenge the status quo
- You are hands on and keen to build a new brand in the early stages for a new market
- You have great listening skills, curiosity to understand the people and things around you and unstoppable curiosity
- You are an empathetic team player: our sales organisation is human, supportive and innovative - you won’t find elbows around here
It would be a bonus if you have a solid network of HR leaders in the Netherlands and have experience with hiring, coaching and leading team members
🤩 What you get:
- A strong company culture characterized by team spirit, empathy, respect, trust, courage, and innovation
- Responsibility and creative freedom in your role
- Opportunities to develop personally and professionally
- Psychological safety onboarding in your first weeks
- Free access to the nilo.health app
- Enjoy working abroad for up to 26 weeks per year
- Flexibility to work fully remotely, in-office, or a bit of both
- Urban Sports Club membership at a discounted price
- Equity options - you benefit from any increase in the nilo's valuation that you've helped to create
- Regular team and company events (in compliance with the COVID19 regulations)
- Bring your dog to work, we have office dogs in both the Berlin & Munich location
*Your benefits may differ depending on the location
Important: Ideally, we're looking for someone based in the Netherlands, willing to work fully remotely. If you're based in Berlin or Munich or want to relocate, you'll have the opportunity to work at our offices.
nilo.health embraces diversity. We strive to create an inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcome, psychologically and physically safe. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to different ethnic/racial origins, age groups, religions/ideologies, sexual orientations, gender identities, abilities, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, family arrangements and/or any other characteristic.
We would like to encourage you to apply even if the technical requirements cannot be met 100%.