Excited to become a nilo.expert, but you do not find an open role at the moment?
We'd love to have you join our talent pool. Send us your application here and leave your contact details so we can reach out to you once your profile matches with one of our future roles and requirements. Please note that we will only contact you if we feel like your profile is a good match for our current demand. So it may take a little while until you hear from us. Thank you for your understanding.
nilo.health is the mental well-being support for the entire workforce. Our counselors, therapists, and digital content are easily accessible all in one platform.
Our platform empowers employees with 1-on-1 counseling sessions and evidence-based digital training and tools to proactively improve their mental well-being.
How mental health is perceived needs to change. Our goal is to break down barriers to mental health support and empower people to proactively work on their mental well-being.
One integral part of making that happen is our global network of the best trained psychotherapists, counselors and coaches - our nilo.experts.
Work with us:
Working at nilo.health means being part of something big. We aspire to change how people approach and speak about mental health by making it an integral part of communication - without shame, fear or judgment.
We are a team of mental-health positive, ambitious, and entrepreneurial people who never see anyone as just another employee.
The collaboration with our nilo.experts is shaped by appreciation and trust. We value transparent and reliable communication. You as a nilo.expert are a crucial part of our company and thus we want to build strong and trustful relationships within our expert community.
We are your strong partner in order to strive for a common mission: Breaking down barriers to mental health care.
Let's work together and create THE platform for mental well-being in the workplace.
Working as a nilo.expert gives you the flexibility to create your own working schedule from anywhere.
Our clients seek out counseling sessions for various reasons. They can be dealing with anything from insecurities, stress, issues in their relationships to work related topics like career growth or communication skills.
Our focus lies clearly on prevention and providing clients with the tools necessary to work proactively on their mental health and well-being.
Each counseling session is 45 minutes and is hosted through our platform. We take care of all administrative work including scheduling, client communication and invoicing so you do not have to.
Becoming a part of our nilo.expert community means that you will receive support and orientation from the minute you’re joining. We host monthly intervision sessions and community events for our nilo.experts so that you have a space to connect with others, exchange ideas or get feedback on any client issues you might be dealing with. Creating a community for our nilo.experts is most important to us because we understand the challenges that come with working as a freelance psychologist.
- Online psychological counseling sessions with people who want to work on their mental well-being
- Identify the needs of your clients and offer individualized solutions to improve their mental well-being in a sustainable way
- Work with clients towards their needs and goals within sessions
- Some of our clients have never been in touch with mental health offers before so it’s important to provide a non-judgmental space so that your clients feel comfortable with you
- Work with different people from all walks of life
- You have a Bachelor's and Master's degree/Diploma in psychology, ideally with a focus on clinical psychology and/or organizational psychology
- You have at least three years of continuous experience in conducting 1-on-1 counseling with a variety of different clients and topics
- You have a high degree of empathy and you are experienced in helping people in difficult situations
- You can offer at least 5 hours per week for collaborating with us
What you get:
- A trustful collaboration characterized by appreciation, reliability, respect and innovation
- Flexible working hours: You can adapt your availability depending on your other commitments
- Remote work from anywhere in the world
- Smooth processes and automatic service - we got everything covered for you on our platform: no admin, no documentation, no invoicing from your side
- A diverse community of experienced psychologists working from all over the world
- Monthly intervision sessions with other psychologists from the community
- Monthly expert.check-ins and newsletter updates
- Regular get-togethers online and on-site in Berlin
- Room for personal development and education (Learning & Development curriculum) with quarterly workshops and seminars about topics like methods and tooling in the online setting
- Open psychologist community to grow your skills and share your learnings
- Possibility to actively shape and develop our platform for mental health
nilo.health embraces diversity. We strive to create an inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcome, psychologically and physically safe. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to different ethnic/racial origins, age groups, religions/ideologies, sexual orientations, gender identities, abilities, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, family arrangements and/or any other characteristic.
We would like to encourage you to apply even if the technical requirements cannot be met 100%.